1 . Amiri A, Rkhshany F, Farmanbar R. The effect of educational program based on BASNEF model on healthy lifestyle of taxi drivers in Langroud. Journal of Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Sciences 2014; 1(4):45-54. Persian
2. Rafiee A, Doostifar K, Tavasoli E, Alipour F, Hosseini H, Darabi T, et al. The lifestyle of married women referring to health centers in West of Ahvaz J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2013; 28(3): 1-9. Persian
3. Nilsaz M, Tavassoli E, Mazaheri M, Sohrabi F, Khezli M, Ghazanfari Z, et al. Study of Health-promotion behaviors and Life Style among students of Dezful Universities. J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2012; 20(4):1-5. Persian
4. Hosseinnejad M, Klantarzadeh M. Lifestyle among students of Islamic Azad University, Kerman branch based on the Pender’s health promotion model. Health Education & Health Promotion 2014;1(4). Persian
5. Bully P, Sánchez Á, Zabaleta-del-Olmo E, Pombo H, Grandes G. Evidence from interventions based on theoretical models for lifestyle modification (physical activity, diet, alcohol and tobacco use) in primary care settings: a systematic review. Prev Med 2015;76 Suppl:S76-93.
6. Pour Vakhshoori N, Pasha A, Ghanbari A, Atrkar Roshan Z. Relationship between self-efficacy and health behaviors of faculty members of Guilan University of Medical Science. Iran J Nurs 2011; 24 (70):39-48. Persian
7. Pour Vakhshoori N, Pasha A, Ghanbari A, Atrkar R. Relationship between demographic factors and health self-efficacy in academic staff of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. J Qom Univ Med Sci 2012; 16(1): 52-7. Persian
8. Vafadar Z, Reazei R, Navidian A. Effectiveness of motivational interviewing on self-efficacy life style efficacy related to weight in overweight or obese teenager boys. Journal of Behavioral Sciences 2014; 8 (2):185-93. Persian
9. Solhi M, Kazemi S S, Haghni H. Relationship between general health and self-efficacy in women referred to health center No.2 in Chaloos (2012). Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2013; 20 (109):72-9. Persian
10. Geboers B, de Winter AF, Luten KA, Jansen CJ, Reijneveld SA. The association of health literacy with physical activity and nutritional behavior in older adults, and its social cognitive mediators. J Health Commun 2014;19 Suppl 2:61-76.
11. Chang MW, Brown RL, Baumann LJ, Nitzke SA. Self-efficacy and dietary fat reduction behaviors in obese African-American and white mothers. Obesity (Silver Spring) 2008;16(5):992-1001.
12. Robinson CH, Thomas SP. The interaction model of client health behavior as a conceptual guide in the explanation of children's health behaviors. Public Health Nurs 2004;21(1):73-84.
13. Lee JY, Divaris K, Baker AD, Rozier RG, Vann WF Jr. The relationship of oral health literacy and self-efficacy with oral health status and dental neglect. Am J Public Health 2012;102(5):923-9.
14. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzadeh A, Sharifirad G. The Relationship between Health Literacy, Health Status and Healthy Behaviors among Elderly in Isfahan, Iran. J Health Syst Res 2011; 7(4): 469-70. Persian
15. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. Map of Iran's Health System in 1404 [cited 2015 Jul 26].http://www.behdasht.gov.ir/uploads/1_101_S&T%20Map-20%20PP-Final%20%20_89_10_14_.pdf
16. Heidari F, Mohammad Khan Kermanshahi S, Vanaki Z. The effect of a supportive health promotion program on the lifestyle of premenopause teachers. Feyz 2013; 17(1):14-24. Persian
17. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Reliability and Validity of Persian Version of the Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2012; 21(1):102-13. Persian
18. Heidari F, Mohammadkhan-Kermanshahi S. Health related lifestyle in Nurses. Journal of Health & Care 2012;14(3): 23-33. Persian
19. Barati BS. The simple and multiple relationships between self-effectiveness, selfdiscovery and self-esteem with academic performance of students in the third years of the new system in Ahvaz [dissertation]. Ahvaz: Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz; 1997. Persian
20. Tehrani Banihashemi SA, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian SM, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health literacy and the affecting factors: a study in five provinces of Iran. Journal of Medical Education Development Center 2007; 4(1):1-9.
21. Behzad F, Peyman N. Promoting the level of health literacy&self efficacy of chronic patients referred to health centers through educating health literacy for the staffs of health centers in Mashhad [dissertation]. Mashhad: Mashhad University of Medical Science; 2013. Persian
22. Khavoshi N, Tol A, Shojaeizade D, Shamshiri A. Effect of educational intervention on the lifestyle of elderly people referred to clinical centers of Eslamshahr, Iran: application of health belief model. Journal of Nursing Education 2015; 3(4):19-28.
23. Bayat F, Shojaeizadeh D, Hossaini SM, Sadeghi R, Tol A. Effectiveness of educational program on lifestyle modification among type II diabetic patients. J Health Syst Res 2013; 8(7):1235-44. Persian
24. Peyman N, Ezzati Rastegar K, Taghipour A, Esmaily H. Effect of education on the weight self-efficacy lifestyle among adolescent girls with overweight and obesity. Armaghane Danesh 2012; 17(2):117-28. Persian
25. Wall DE, Least C, Gromis J, Lohse B. Nutrition education intervention improves vegetable-related attitude, self-efficacy, preference, and knowledge of fourth-grade students. J Sch Health 2012;82(1):37-43.
26. Robinson-Whelen S, Hughes RB, Taylor HB, Colvard M, Mastel-Smith B, Nosek MA. Improving the health and health behaviors of women aging with physical disabilities: A peer-led health promotion program. Womens Health Issues 2006;16(6):334-45.
27. Bastani F, Haidarnia A, Vafaie M, Kazem-nejad A, Kashanian M. The effect of relaxation training based on self-efficacy theory on mental health of pregnant women. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2006; 12 (2) :109-116. Persian
28. Vahedian Azimi A, Alhani F, Ahmadi F, Kazemnejad A. Effect of family-centered empowerment model on the life style of myocardial infarction patients. Iranian Journal of Critical Care Nursing 2010; 2(4): 127-32.
29. Ebrahimipour H, JalaliAkerdi B, Solhi M, Esmaeli H. Effect of educational intervention based on Self- Efficacy Theory (SET) on behavior of prevention of HIV/ AIDS in high risk women. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2015;18(144):19-27. Persian
30. Jafarnejad F, Azmoudeh E, Mazloum SR, Reyhani T. The Effect of Self-Efficacy Training Package on Maternal Self-Confidence of Primiparous Women in Infant Care. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2014;17(104):18-28. Persian
31. Cavanaugh K, Wallston KA, Gebretsadik T, Shintani A, Huizinga MM, Davis D, et al. Addressing literacy and numeracy to improve diabetes care: two randomized controlled trials. Diabetes Care 2009;32(12):2149-55.
32. Kandula NR, Nsiah-Kumi PA, Makoul G, Sager J, Zei CP, Glass S, et al. The relationship between health literacy and knowledge improvement after a multimedia type 2 diabetes education program. Patient Educ Couns 2009;75(3):321-7.