1. Sharifi KH, Kazemnejad A, Forughan M, Anoosheh M. Women's experiences of mental health promoting factors during middle age: a qualitative content analysis. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2015; 12(11): 1028-37. Persian
2. Sadeghi R, Zareipour MA, Akbari H, Khan- Beygi M. Mental health and associated factors amongst women referred to health care centers. Journal of Health & Care 2012;13(4):1-9. Persian
3. Mardanihamule M, Ebrahimi E. Mental health status of pregnant women referring to Shahinshahr health care centers. Journal of Research Development in Nursing and Midwifery 2010;7(1):27-33. Persian
4. Mohammadi M, Yavarian R, Arefi M. A comparison of mental health and life expectancy in employed and unemployed women of west Azerbaijan. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2011;9(1):39-43. Persian
5. Omidi A, Tabatabai A, Sazvar A, Akkashe G. Epidemiology of mental disorders in urbanized areas of Natanz. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology 2003;8(4):32-8. Persian
6. Travasso SM, Rajaraman D, Heymann SJ. A qualitative study of factors affecting mental health amongst low-income working mothers in Bangalore, India. BMC Womens Health 2014;14:22.
7. Sotoudeh G, Seyase F, Lesan SH, Merdamade R, Chamran M. Prevalence of anxiety and depression and its related factors in women with elevated androgen levels. Journal of the Iranian Medical Council 2007;25(4):482-9. Persian
8. Sepehrmanesh Z. Mental health and its related factors in young women in Kashan city. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2009;12(1):31-41. Persian
9. Solhi M, Kazemi SS, Haghni H. Relationship between general health and self-efficacy in women referred to health center No.2 in Chaloos (2012). Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(109):72-9. Persian
10. Ghorbani A, Golchin M. Investigating the mental health status of women in Qazvin province (2008). J Qazvin Univ Med Sci 2011; 15(1):56-62. Persian
11. Nazarpour F, Shirini K. Investigation on the mental health indices in housewives and employed women in Ilam city. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences 2015;22(7):75-80. Persian
12. Soomro R, Riaz F, Naved S, Soomro FH. Comparative analysis of depression among housewives and working women in Bilal colony of Kornagi area Karachi. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business 2012;3(11):354-9.
13. Fallahzadeh H, Ghafarikia M, Keyghobady N, Saadati H. Comparison of depression and anxiety in employed women with housewives women in Shiraz city in 2012. Toloo-e-behdasht 2014;13(1):115-23. Persian
14. Sahebi A, Asghari MJ, Salari RS. Validation of depression anxiety and stress scale(DASS-21) for an Iranian population. Journal of Developmental Pscychology: Iranian Psychologists 2005;1(4):299-312. Persian
15. Kashfi M, Khani Gihoni A, Farhadi S. The relationship between social and demographic factors and the prevalence of depression among the elderly over 60 years in senior centers under the Social Welfare Center in Shiraz in 2008. Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences 2011;14(4):319-25. Persian
16. Zanjani H, Bayat M. A survey of the impacts of employment on women's life qualification in Mashhad city 2009. Journal of Iranian Social Development Studies 2010;2(2):171-90. Persian
17. Mankani RV, Yenagi GV. Comparative study of mental health of working and non-working women. Karnataka J Agric Sci 2013;25(4):510-3.
18. Asad Zandi M, Sayari R, Ebadi A, Sanainasab H. Abundance of depression, anxiety and stress in militant Nurses. J Mil Med 2011;13(2):103-8.
19. Omidvari S, Montazeri A, Azin A, Sadighi J, Farzadi F, Maftoon F, et al. Depression among the general population in Iran: Iranian health perception survey. Payesh 2012; 11(2):221-6. Persian
20. Hosseini M, Mahdizade Ashrafi A. Depression and its causes. Journal of Industrial Strategic Management 2011;8:106-15. Persian
21. Rajabizadeh GA. The epidemiological study of depression prevalence in Mahan- Kerman area in 2000. Teb Va Tazkieh 2004;52:44-51. Persian
22. Fallah R, Farhadi S, Amini K, Mohajeri M. Prevalence of depression in personnel of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences 2011;19(75):107-13. Persian
23. Hadavi M, Ali Dallaki S, Holagooee M. Prevalence of depression in women referring to Rafsanjan city health centers. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research 2006;1(2):55-61. Persian
24. Moshkani Z. A study on the anxiety disorder and related factors among highschool students of Ghasem Abad, Islamshahr, December, 1986. Tehran Univ Med J 1998; 56 (5):89-94. Persian
25. Mazloomy SS, Mirzaei A, Mohammadi S. Study of depression prevalence in the patients with type II diabetes referring to Yazd diabetes research centers in 2008. Toloo- e-Behdasht 2008;7(1,2):30-5. Persian
26. Vaziri S, Dehestani M, Soltani Gord Framarzi H. Surveying depression in asthmatic patients.
Medical Sciences 2007; 17(3):161-4. Persian
27. Jonsdottir IH, Rodjer L, Hadzibajramovic E, Borjesson M, Ahlborg G. A prospective study of leisure-time physical activity and mental health in Swedish health care workers and social insurance officers. Prev Med 2010;51(5):373-7.
28. Salman Z. The correlation of mental health and physical activities among female teachers. Educational Psychology 2014;10(33):113-28. Persian
29. Hosseini FS, Hossein zadeh R. Effect of physical activity on physical and mental health in elderly men. Journal of Health & Care 2011;13(2):19-25. Persian
30. Karimian J, Shekarchizadeh P. The role of physical activities on physical, mental and social health of families according to Islam. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2007;6(4):85-8. Persian